TYPES OF MASSAGES
- Swedish Massage – Our traditional massage using applied pressure of your choice to promote relaxation and ease muscle tension.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Deep rhythmic pressure massage. Dynamic blends of oils and level of pressure are customised to target individual needs.
- Aromatherapy Massage – Aromatherapy massage is essential and specific,using a blend of specifically chosen oils. We have over 70 oils to chose from.
- Hot Stone Massage – The ancient therapy uses therapeutic heat. Small stones are placed on key energy points,whilst luxuriously warmed oils are massaged into the body for maximum relaxation.
- Body Candle Light Sense Massage – Massage candles have natural ingredients. The oils are extracted from the burning of the candles, which melt at a low heat. This helps heal wounds and injuries.
- Kozology Massage – Our signature massage ;Encouraging deep relaxation with our traditional full body massage with warm towels and hot compresses, focusing on built up stress and muscle tension. the massage is finished off with our special heat pads rubbed on the body, leaving one feeling relaxed and tension free.
- Sports Massage – A powerful massage to alleviate deep-seated tension and muscular stress.
- Synchronized Massage – Two therapists working simultaneously on one client, offering exceptional stress relief.
- Pregnancy Massages – Come and get a relaxing massage for rest from the stress of the baby bump.
- Back, neck and shoulder massage with Ylang Ylang Oil.
- Swedish Massage with Ylang Ylang Oil.
Quick Indulgences – All done in 30mins
- Back/Neck and Shoulder – Can also be referred to as a half body massage.
- Hot Stone back/Neck/Shoulder – Focuses on specified key points using hot stones.
- Foot Massage – A foot massage using pressure points techniques which achieves a feeling of total relaxation.
- Reflexology Leg/foot – This revitalizing treatment for tired feet and heavy legs helps reduce puffiness and soothe aches and pains.
- Body scrub – An exceptional skin softening body exfoliation to leave your skin nourished ,smooth and supple.Perfect as a stand-alone treatment or in a preparation for a massage.
- Body Mud Wrap – Using our Dead Sea mud which helps reduce cellulite. Mud baths can help slim the an tone the body,hydrate or firm one’s skin or relax and soothe the muscles.